MTKcROM - Custom Roms and Tools for Mediatek Devices, Rooting Guide, Tutorials, Apps and Tweaks.

[CM 13][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13 for MTK6582

CyanogenMod 13 for MT6582
CyanogenMod for MTK Devices
 Marshmallow Rom for MT6582


Rom Info:
Rom Name: CyanogenMod
Version: 13
Chipsest: MT6582
Android Version: 6.0.1 [Marshmallow]
Kernel: 3.10.99

Features:
Quick Operation
Smooth Performance
Front Camera working
Customization
Rooted
Many More

Bugs:
Rear Camera Not working
Poor Energy Saving [Can be Fixed]
Heating [Fixed]












Credit:
CyanogenMod
SRT
MTKcROM


Always take backup your current rom before flash
Need to port for your device before flash

Flash process:

Reboot to Recovery Mode >

Wipe data/factory reset



               1. Format data
               2. Format system
               3. Format cache

               4. Wipe dalvik cache


Select

Install zip from sdcard > Choose zip from sdcard
Select Rom zip file.



N.B. : All the Things do at your won Risk. I will not be responsible for any kind of Brick/Damage of your phone.



Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
12 Comments on "[CM 13][6.0.1] CyanogenMod 13 for MTK6582"

CyanogenMod 13 для MT6582 для ядра 3.4.67

В CyanogenMod 13 для MT6582 для ядра 3.4.67 когда будет стабильная

how to port this can you plz give me a porting guide

The ROM is forma all phones whit MTK6582?
Sorry muy english

can i port to 3.10.54 kernel? pleas help me ..my device is DOOGEE DG800

There is no scatter file needed for sp flash tool,and cm13 system is not in img formate.i have got my phone stock rom,can u guide me how to make scatter from it plz

my device mt6582 android 4.2.2 kernel 3.4.5. can i port this to my device ?

This rom is not for jellybean 4.2.2 kernel 3.4.5

kindly give me a custom rom for jellybean 4.2.2 kernel 3.4.5 I search many web but I not find this kernel rom :-(

I was?t to port this to my canvas spark andriod l kernal 3.10.54 can I??

Back To Top